Thursday, January 26, 2006

HNT No. 2


When I was young I had no confidence in my looks, or in myself, when it came to girls. As I've grown older, I come to think I'm not such a bad looking chap. And when I now look back at pictures of me when I was younger, and think I looked fine, and I don't know what I was worrying about. But, I've always quite liked my eyes - it's just that they are permanently hidden behind quite strong lenses, which makes them look small.

It the best spirit of HNT, I've got no clothes on. Why am I showing this? - hit the Half-Nekkid Thursday button to the side to find out.

3 Comments:

At 11:00 pm, Blogger Wenchy said...

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wishing you a happy Thursday.

 
At 7:14 pm, Blogger Suze said...

PM, you have haunting eyes.

Happy belated HNT.

 
At 12:02 am, Blogger tom said...

Hey! here is your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home